Monday, October 6, 2008

Dr. Appointment

We had our first Dr. Appointment with the Dr. who will hopefully be delivering our babies in March, last Friday. We were a bit disappointed. Up until this point, we have been able to see our babies via ultrasound either every week or every other week. Our Dr. does not do ultrasounds in his office, I guess we go to the Hospital for them. So we got to hear one heartbeat, which was amazing, but no more than that. We found out we don't get another ultrasound until the 13th of November, which is when we get to find out the sexes (very exciting). I miss them. We wonder every night how big they are now. With my growing tummy already, who knows?!? It is going to be a very long month!

3 comments:

Alli said...

Nov. 13th is on our calendar!

Aramie Judd Christopherson said...

Tami, I can't believe it!!!!!! I am SO SO happy for you guys! I cried when I read your blog today. Congratulations! I was really sick with my pregnancy too. I tried everything that anyone suggested, but you just have to get over the hump. I threw up for 4 months! Despite the morning sickness I really loved being pregnant. I love you guys!

Becca said...

That will be a long wait since you are used to seeing them! But hearing the heartbeat(or plural in your case) at each apt. was always reassuring for me :)

I hope you like your doc as it makes the experience so much better! Mine is awesome.

Can't wait to find out what the little Hansen babies will be...Love ya