Thursday, September 25, 2008

I know!

It has been a terribly long time since my last post. For good reason, though! I can't wait any longer, it has felt like I have kept the secret forever . . . We are pregnant! I know it was a huge shocker for us too. And with twins!! We are due on March 29th. The answers to the dreaded questions (because I don't know if we will ever have the answers) are, we do not know what the sexes are yet, and I don't think we will ever agree on names. The morning sickness has been almost too much to bare, but I should be over it already . . . no such luck. We have had the great blessing of seeing our babies weekly for the past couple of months, and are so attached to them already. We got to see them wake up this week and they even danced for us, with Baby 1 even raising his little palm to wave at me (cutest little fingers). I never thought that I could experience anything so amazing. Brett has been so great. Poor guy feels so helpless. He can't make me feel better. But he is there to support me even at the porcelain throne. We are very excited for our new additions and just pray that they will stay healthy and join us in just a few short months.

12 comments:

Samantha said...

I feel very priveleged to be the first one to officially say congratulations!!! I couldn't be happier and noone is more deserving than you two! I love you!

Mandy Jarvis said...

How do you put into words the excitement I feel for you. They are going to be two very very lucky babies. Congratulations my friend I can't imagine a more deserving mother!

Ryan's Ramblings said...

Woo hoo! Finally some good news posted on the Internet!

Becca said...

Oh my gosh...that is so awesome! Congrats x 10! I am so happy for you I am crying! It is a hard secret to keep. You will be amazing parents!

I guess we will forgive the lack of posting...hehe

Alli said...

The lilypie countdown is so cute. We are very excited and can't wait to meet the duo. I hope you are feeling better!

Angie said...

Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you! That is such wonderful news! We hope everything goes well and that the morning sickness passes soon. We will be looking forward to meeting the little ones in the future!

Josh said...

Tami congrats!! Good things are coming your way. Double good things!!

Lucidity said...

No way!!! Congrats you two! I am so happy for you...and twins how fun! What are the odds..a twin having twins!!!

Rachel said...

That is definitely the best news I've heard in a long time! I am SO happy for you I can't describe it! So although I won't be having two we'll be new mothers at the same time :) You'll probably have yours before mine since twins usually come early. I'm excited to hear about your progress in pregnancy and I can't wait to see pics of the little ones! We are having our ultrasound on the 16th so we'll let you know what we are having and I expect the same from you. :) I love you so much and congratulations a million times over.

Mamma Mia said...

Yeah!!! I guess this means the secret is out. We just keep praying that everything goes well for you and your family. We are excited for new babies for next year. Maybe they can share Ella's birthday, the 24th.

hil said...

girl, i am so excited for you, i am actually crying. i know what a struggle this has been for you two and i am so, so excited for you. what lucky babies! give my love and congrats to Brett and i am so thrilled that you guys finally get to have babies and i am thrilled for the babies to finally get to be with their parents. aye, amiga! les tengo en mis oraciones, y no te preocupes---todo va a pasar bien.

Jen said...

I am so thrilled for you. As you know, I too have struggled with infertility my whole married life. When they call it the "miracle life"...that's truly what it is. We have been so amazingly excited with the discovery of each pregnancy. Good luck! :)