Friday, October 31, 2008

Pregnancy

Let me just start by saying, I love being pregnant! I love my growing tummy and I love knowing that I have two angels growing in me that will change my life forever. I am grateful for miracles! I had a doctor's appointment yesterday. I love hearing heartbeats, like nothing I have experienced. I haven't gained a pound. That is saying a lot, since my tummy and (sorry guys) my fast growing boobs are both so big. I am measuring at 20 weeks for a singleton pregnancy (I am 15 weeks). It is so weird because it grew so fast, to look down and be able to see it. Brett calls my tummy his "baby buddha." So as you can probably guess, because of my no weight gain, I am still very sick. If anybody has any suggestions on good food, please share! Brett is tired of suggesting and getting knocked down. Nothing is good, I hate food. Only two more weeks till we find out what the babies sexes are. We are awaiting in anticipation.

Have a Happy Halloween everyone!

9 comments:

Alli said...

How about pumpkin and apple pie?

Becca said...

I'm so glad everything is still good with the babes! I lost weight with Bricklyn until I was almost 6 months pregnant. I just kept telling myself that I was glad she was getting all the nutrition so it was ok. I'm sorry you are so sick & don't want to eat though...total bummer! I'm excited to hear what your angels will be!

Alaina Guymon said...

I just heard through the grapevine about your pregnancy! Wow! Congratulations! I am SO excited for you guys!

Rollins Tribe said...

I am with you, I love being pregnant too. There is nothing more exciting than feeling the baby move around inside of you. I am glad that you are doing well. I

hil said...

me, too. i love being pregnant. have you felt any movement yet? i could only eat avocado. on EVERYTHING. which is good because it has a lot of folic acid. hooray for babies!

Aramie Judd Christopherson said...

I too loved being pregnant. I was sick a lot too. Honestly, nothing really does the trick. You just have to get over the hump. We were in GA when I was pregnant, and my favorite bar-b-que restaurant had these fried mushrooms that were soooo delicious. I craved them night and day. Not to be cliche, but I did crave pickles all the time. I have always loved pickles though. No ice cream. I have never liked ice cream. I wish I could see your baby bump! Post some photos! I love you. Hang in there- the sickness won't last forever!

Mandy Jarvis said...

Here are my suggestions; plain white rice with some butter. Toast with butter and peaches (get the goods ones inthe jars from costco...not the canned) Homemade chicken noodle soup...
I didn't gain any weight in my pregnancy's either... which is something since I was on bedrest for both of them!

Anonymous said...

Tamara & Brett
Estoy tan feliz que seran padres! despues de tantos años de no saber noticias fue una gran alegria descubrir su Blog y ver tan lindas noticias y fotos...
Les deseo toda la felicidad del mundo y que el Señor los bendiga siempre...
Anabella Martin Vaseluk (Ituzaingo,Buenos Aires, ARgentina)

Pd. Les cuento que hace más de un año que vivo en Madrid, Spain.
Si quieren pueden escribirme, me pondria muy feliz...
anabellamartin82@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I AM VERY HAPPY AND EXCITED FOR THE BOTH OF YOU1 BEING A MOM IS SUCH A BLESSING. I KNOW YOU WILL TURN OUR TO BE A WONDERFUL MOTHER AND WILL HAVE A GREAT TIME WITH YOUR BABIES.

My husband and I have only been married for five months and I plan on getting pregnant in two years.