Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I got in!

I was admitted to the University of Washington (it must have been my essay that some say brought them to tears LOL) in their Social Sciences program on the Law and Justice track. I lost about 80 credits in the transfer, but I will be able to graduate next June. My boss is great, and very excited to work with me to finish my degree. I will be going full time, but one class a quarter will be online, so I only have to go up to Seattle two days a week. Classes start in just a few days, and I am actually looking forward to studying again (although, I know that won't last long). Bigger and better things are coming!

7 comments:

Samantha said...

Congratulations!!

Mandy Jarvis said...

Congrats! That's where Daniel graduated from! It was a long journey; full time job, full time student, full time husband... by the end full time daddy! Good luck!
I assume you're going to tell us what bigger and better things are coming?

Becca said...

That is so awesome! Good for you. I wish I had gone to college a little before I started doing hair...now I make too much money to make me want to go back :)Good luck! Bigger & Better???

Aramie Judd Christopherson said...

Way to go, Tami! It is exciting going back to school. After about 3 days I thought to myself "hmmm. Why did I think this would be fun?" You were always a good student though. I never was. My time management skills are laughable.

Alli said...

Hooray! You'll be super-woman!

Rachel said...

Wow Tami! I'm so proud of you! It's great that you have direction and goals in life. But you also have such a fun and exciting personality. I miss your sunny smile and all the laughs we shared.

Brad said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations and Good luck!