Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Samantha!

I have known this girl for 28 years and 364 days (we are out of town tomorrow, so I had to post this today). She was there for me when I came into this world, and has been there for me every day since. I know that people can't comprehend the relationship that we have, because you couldn't unless you were a twin, but she is part of me. I love her so much and am eternally greatful for her in my life. I always think about when Heavenly Father was making us in Heaven, did he give us opposite qualities so that we would always have to be close to rely on eachother for the part of us that was missing? I love this picture of us, so early 80's. One of my favorite memories that I have of us, was when we were about 5 watching Kids Incorporated in Mom and Tracey's room in the Planada Way house, and we were dancing like it was our last breath (thought you might enjoy an old memory since yours is a bit faulty :) Anyways, Happy Birthday Samantha! I love you and rely on you for more than you know. Thank you for being such a great sister, friend and confidant.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

thank you! I love you so much!!!

Laura said...

Tami...I don't think it's wierd that you read my blog at all. I feel like I kind of know you from what Samantha has told me about you.:) I've read your blog too. Congrats on getting admitted to the University of Washington!

Aramie Judd Christopherson said...

I remember the days of Kids Incorporated. Those were simpler times. I really wanted a pair of leg warmers, but never got any. I did wear quite a few side-ponytails though.