Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tag

How To Play This Game of Tag. Post these rules on your blog. Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. Here it is...
Joys:
1. My Hubby.
2. Freshly cut grass.
3. Sand between my toes.
Fears:
1. Not ending up in the eternities with all that should be there.
2. Our business not working - - I don’t know what Brett would do with himself if he couldn’t work with his hands.
3. Not having the opportunity to be a mother.
Goals:
1. Practice Spanish - - I never will admit it but I think I am losing it.
2. Be a better wife and friend - - I need to stop being a husband beater (sorry Brett)!
3. Live debt free in 2009! (I have a day by day schedule to have everything paid off by the 31st of December)
Obsessions:
1. Reading - - Me too Becca! Brett just knows that he doesn’t have to feel guilty playing video games because I am checked out till the book is done.
2. Organization - - Brett can’t find anything because I trail after him stuffing everything out of site.
3. My Family - - That is why Brett and I have only lived by ourselves for the first year and a half of our marriage.
Random Facts:
1. I may not look it, but I am a handy man - - I can install lighting & hardwood floors, tile, paint, and use all sorts of power tools & saws (to just name a few).
2. I dream of ways that I can change the world almost daily.
3. I hate this about myself, but I love to watch TV - - some of my current favorites are LOST, Desperate Housewives, Greys Anatomy, Bothers & Sisters, The Office, Scrubs, Samantha Who?, Eli Stone, Survivor, Amazing Race, Private Practice, Jon & Kate Plus 8, Tori & Dean Inn Love and anything with fixing houses (Wow, I am bad, that is a lot of wasted time)!
I tag Samantha, Aramie, Barbie, Mandy & Josh

2 comments:

Aramie Judd Christopherson said...

Yeehaw! I've been tagged! I'll try to do you proud, Tami!

Samantha said...

I need a new post to look at...