Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Congratulations Ryan & Allison


April 12, 2008, Ryan and Allison Hansen were sealed in the Temple for time and eternity. What a great occasion that we were able to enjoy with family and friends. They were married in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple in Utah. Welcome to the family Allison! They were a beautiful couple and you can tell that they are going to be happy for an eternity. Brett and I actually didn't even meet Allison until the day before the wedding, so we look forward to getting to know the newest member of our family. Congratulations Ryan & Allison. I had the opportunity to reflect on our wedding day. I don't think there is a day in mind that is clearer than that day. Marriage is such a wonderful institution and I am greatful for my husband and the great relationship that we share and work on daily. So here here to changing the divorce rate in our country!

3 comments:

Becca said...

I totally agree! Marriage is so wonderful & I too love to reflect on our wedding day...what a great blessing! It makes me sad to think that B.A. isn't getting married in the temple, but there's always hope for the future :)

hil said...

hello, you beautiful girl and boy! this is hillary Judd! i'm glad that you have a blog and i can peek in on your life.

Becca said...

me again...you've been tagged...check out my blog!