Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy Anniversary Brett!


It has been a wonderful 7 years! I can't believe how fast the time goes. We now have the family that we have always dreamed about, how could things get any better? I love you so much and it grows every day. You are so great for me, the perfect balance that is needed to make me a sane human being. I love the way that you look out for your boy's mama. Thank you for allowing me to be a mom. I love that you are so handy and we never have to pay for a contractor, because you guys are expensive. :) I love how generous you are with your time to our family and friends, even though I complain about it sometimes. I love how much you love our babies. They adore you. I love that we have a history, present and future together. I love you dear, and look forward to an exciting year together as parents! Boy do we look good in that picture! :)

3 comments:

hil said...

happy anniversary to you both! you're right; that is a nice picture of both of you! i think you are a fabulous couple.

Alli said...

I am loving all the pictures. I can't believe how the boys change so fast!

Samantha said...

I love the new background!