Sunday, September 13, 2009

Cloth Diapers vs. Disposable



So I made the switch to cloth diapers and wipes. I couldn't be happier. There are many routes to take with cloth diapers, but for convenience for daddy and our nanny, I went with the all in one. It has been about a month now and I am so happy, as are our babies. The investment was so minimul for what I would have spent on disposable diapers for our twins. No more diaper rashes and they are so soft, that the boys have to love them.

Experience the first cloth diaper loved by every-day people - like your babysitter, grandparents and even dad! The bumGenius one-size cloth diaper is the first cloth diaper to feature stretch-to-fit tabs (patent pending), making cloth diapering as easy and comfortable as using disposables.

bumGenius one-size cloth diapers fit most babies from 7 to 35 pounds. No more sorting by size or having to carry multiple diapers when going out. Three by three snap-downs on the front of the diaper (patent pending) adjust the rise as your baby grows. For newborns, fold down the insert stopper for an extra-small rise.

1 comment:

jesmr said...

Let me know if you want some soakers or longies.

I made a few things that I am sending soon. I will let you know when they are on their way.

And happy anniversary!