Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Maternity Pictures







So I have a lot to catch up on, but I happen to have these pictures here at work. These picutres were taken at 30 weeks. I hate the ones that show my face because it has ballooned to be unrecognizable. But the belly ones are all very cute. I have some 3-D Pictures of the boys that I will hopefully post tonight. They are too adorable. They are very active little boys, I love to watch them move through my tummy. Crazy experience. We (Brett, Samantha, Jeremy and Brandon) were all lounging around last night and I felt them kicking and Brandon hadn't seen them move yet, so he lifted up my shirt and the boys gave them a show. There was a lot of ooing and awing.

6 comments:

Becca said...

Your face doesn't look like a balloon silly...it still looks as beautiful as ever!

I am in love with your pics! I can't wait to see the 3D ones of the boys too. I love the one of Brett "listening" to your belly...he will be such an amazing dad(and you will be an equally amazing mommy)!

Love ya!

Alli said...

What a way to remember this time. That black and white shirt is adorable. Ryan and I enjoyed the 3-D pictures. It looks like they are on track for being really cute!

Mandy Jarvis said...

Beautiful, beautiful mommy! Lucky boys!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful! The photos, the family..everything! I just love you! I can't wait to hold the babies :)

Aramie Judd Christopherson said...

I wish that Joey and I had done photos like these when I was pregnant! I never even thought of it.
Once when I was about 8 months pregnant with Kacey I put my youngest brother Aaron's hand on my belly when she was moving around. As soon as he felt her move around he pulled his hand away and said "sick!" I'm glad that Brandon handled it better. =)

Lucidity said...

Your going to be a Mommy!!!....awe Love the pics, you look so good pregnant!